- Inventory of the existing methodological materials for teacher’s capacity building system and training materials for the schools
- Provide expert support to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research in selection process to participate in piloting in: at least 5 pilot schools, at least 5 classes in every selected school; at least 125 teachers.
- Adaptation and translation to Romanian and Russian languages of the “Climate Box”-manual for pupils on Climate Change and legitimation of the manual for use in secondary schools.
- Provide support in replication of the adapted version of the “Climate Box” in the printing house agreed with UNDP (verification of graphical materials, proofreading, etc.)
- Development of guidelines on capacity building of teachers on climate change issues. Conducting together with the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research capacity building training for teachers in pilot schools.
- Organization of the Conference on dissemination of experience in the implementation of the developed educational materials among other schools.
- Development of the final report on the result of the project.